What we give our patients every day is the chance for a better tomorrow.
Hope. It’s what every family looks for when searching for a post-acute care alternative for their catastrophically ill or injured loved one. For over two decades, CareMeridian has helped these patients regain some level of functioning based on our unique care model:
- Industry leading 1:4 staff-to-patient ratio
- Hospital-like services in a non-institutional setting
- 24-hour specialty nursing care
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy technology and services
- Proven treatment experience pertaining to traumatic brain injury rehabilitation and spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Experience in treating medically complex cases requiring ventilator care, oxygen, tracheostomy tubes, gastrointestinal tubes and intravenous therapy
Every step in patient recovery can make a big difference.
Our experience has shown that when a care team treats the same patients on a daily basis, they are better able to detect even small improvements in functioning. Then they can immediately alter the patient’s individualized care plan to promote further progress.
Another unique feature about CareMeridian is that our specialty nursing facilities look like the homes in your neighborhood. Features include individually decorated rooms, fully equipped kitchens, landscaped backyards for outdoor therapeutic activities and entertainment areas where patients and families can relax.
We have no limits on age…or recovery potential.
Catastrophic injuries or illnesses can happen to anyone at any time in their life. That is why CareMeridian has no age requirements for our short-term, long-term, and life care programs.
CareMeridian’s innovative facility design, proactive patient care and proven experience result in fewer re-hospitalization discharges and greater quality of life improvements for patients and it has been that way since 1989.