Catastrophic Injury Rehabilitation for Medically Complex Patients
As medically complex patients begin their recovery, we provide them with the specialized 24/7 subacute care they need to reach their outcome goals, or make the progress they require between the hospital ICU and being able to return home.
During our 20-year history, we’ve learned there is no single solution to caring for catastrophic injuries and illnesses. More important, we understand that pulmonary illnesses or diseases can compound the complexity of treating patients who have been in a car accident or suffer from congenital anomalies.
The CareMeridian Difference.
Our non-institutional environment, industry-leading 1:4 staff-to-patient ratios and adherence to state and national standards, provide slow-to-progress, medically complex patients what they really need: the best opportunity for improvement. These patients and their families are given real hope for the highest level of care and recovery potential at CareMeridian.
The CareMeridian difference is evident in our ability to:
- Offer complete ventilator care, including weaning patients with pulmonary illnesses from a ventilator and/or tracheostomy
- Treat neuromuscular disorders that attack the nerves in muscles and hinder a person’s ability to control bodily movements
- Care for congenital anomalies that affect everything from vital organs to spinal malformations
- Provide active spinal cord rehabilitation and brain injury care
- Custom test to demonstrate that specialized patient interventions are actually making a difference
- Accept placements through in-network relationships with over 60 health insurance carriers, independent physician groups, workers’ compensation and the Veteran’s Administration
Of course, recovery doesn’t happen overnight. But, with CareMeridian’s experienced care team and individualized care plans, every small step provides hope for patients and their families.
With facilities in California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado, our commitment to delivering high-quality rehabilitation care is the focus of everything we do, providing the foundation to heal patients and bring hope to families.